“The set of expectations, memories, stories and relationships that, taken together, account for a consumer’s decision to choose one product or service over another. If the consumer (whether it’s a business, a buyer or a voter) doesn’t pay a premium, make a selection or spread the word, then no brand value exists for that consumer.”- Seth Godin
Marketing, Branding, Digital Media, Online Presence! What does all this mean to you and your Indian wedding business? Well don’t worry we have some fun in store for you as we are going to get You Slated & Ready to Party with PartySlate’s CEO & Founder Julie Roth Novack on what it means to be techie in today’s world of event branding & marketing on-line strategies for Indian wedding professionals
So are you Slated to Party Online? Get ready for an hour full of Partying with us!
This week’s mantra, “The true essence of you.”
If you wish too fast forward to a question below. We have included the timestamp for each question to make it more efficient to get the answers you are looking for.
Five Steps to building a strong brand in the Indian wedding market
- What is a brand?
- 5 steps to building a strong brand strategy
- Your personal brand
- Your digital brand
- Brand strategy action plan
6:47 What is a brand?
- A brand is not a logo.
- A brand is not an identity.
- A brand is not a product.
- A brand is a person’s perception or gut feeling about a product, service, experience, or organization.
8:44 Five Important Elements of a Brand Strategy
- Brand purpose – Defining your why, your mission, why you do what you do
- Values – What you stand for, what are your core values, what you believe
- Brand personality – How you want to be perceived
- Positioning – How you are different, what your target client looks like
- Brand identity – What you brand looks like and how it feels
13:56 Brand Purpose example:
- Mission – Our mission is to help people plan inspiring and memorable events that make an impact.
- Vision – We will be the leading event inspiration platform worldwide, helping people find new ideas and connecting them with leading event companies to bring their vision to life. The platform will provide the best way for event companies to share their work, build their brand, connect with their network and grow their business.
20:01 What is your personal brand?
- Make sure you know your 5 Cs:
- What do you care about?
- What does your company stand for?
- Who do you want to connect with?
- What content can you consistently create?
- What content can you curate?
24:30 Your digital footprint
- It may take 7 or more digital touch points before a prospect chooses to contact you
- All your digital channels need to work together to build your brand
- How will you create content and experiences that reinforce your brand?
Your brand action plan
38:52 Document your brand strategy
- What do you stand for?
- How are you positioning your brand?
- What is your brand personality and identity?
Conduct a gap analysis
- Are you living your brand?
- What areas are most important to improve?
- What brands do you admire in the industry?
- What are the top 2 changes you want to make to your business?
- What are 2 initiatives to build your personal brand?
- What are 2 ways to strengthen your brand through digital channels?
Nirjary M. Desai from KIS Cubed Events
Gene Higa of Mandala Weddings
855.547.2823 • firstname.lastname@example.org
NYC • ATL • LA • TO
Thank you to all of our Photo & Cinema Partners for sharing in our passion to create amazing events and letting us share your work with the world.
Nadia D Photography | Cat Milanese Photography | Rag Artistry | Sophia Barrett Studios | NSPG Media | Banga Studios | Pacific Pictures | Vitor Lindo Photo & Video | Janet Howard Studios | Ross Oscar Knight | Sam Jasper Photography | FenLong Photography
© 2019 KIS (cubed) Events LLC. All Rights Reserved.